Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Evidence that I completed my work and what grade I expect

Our L.A teacher told us to write a post on which I myself say that I have completed my work. This is an ensurance he took because if some of my classmates has not finished his or her work but writes the very same blog I am writing, it is a lie and therefore, punishable. Here is my post.

"Dear Mr. P,

Good evening, I dearly hope you enjoyed a pleasant journey. I wrote all my six blog entries and the six rough copies are all held in my Language Arts notebook.

As a grade, I believe I should get a grade ranging from an A- to an A+. To support this, I have 7 reasons:

I: I performed all the work we were supposed to do without exceptions.

II: I completed all the work you assigned before the due date and were all published when you asked to see them.

III: The grammar I used was rather good, for my age and nationality, and I took care in using the right tenses and word orders.

IV: I proofread my blog using different tools. I used the blog spell-check, the Open Office spell-check, the Microsoft Word spell-check and I personally read it three times to check it.

V: I did the best I possibly could to comment on the other blogs, however, there were some of my comrades who had not completed writing their entries and I am currently waiting for them to publish all their entries.

VI: I used the time in class very wisely and I passed all the time of all the lessons writing the entries, checking them and posting comments.

VII: I followed all the rules you gave us and I have specified in the title, what they are about and to what subject they are related. All of my entries respect the word limits (140-160 words for novel summaries and 150-200 words for entries on other subjects).

I hope you will enjoy the time you will spend in Boston.

Best regards

Matteo Z"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home